BBQ lemongrass prawns in banana leaves
• 2 large banana leaves
• 200g peeled and de-veined shrimp
• Marinade ingredients
• 2 stalks of lemongrass
• 2 shallots
• 1 clove of garlic
• . fresh chilli
• . tsp of pepper
• . tsp of salt
• . tsp of sugar
1. Marinade the prawns with marinade ingredients.
2. Wrap prawns in banana leaves (see pictures).
3. Gently place the prawn parcels on the BBQ, grill for 3-5 minutes until prawns are full cooked.
4. Unwrap the parcel at 3 minutes to check if prawns are cooked.
You can find more simple and tasty recipes like this in our Summer 2016 issue e-magazine! Click on the below image to download