• 150g quinoa flakes, cooked
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1/2 tsp salt
• ~150-170g tin or fresh salmon
• 1/2 onion, finely chopped
• 1 tbs dill, finely chopped
• 4 tbs parsley, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 60g lupin flakes (available for purchase at our clinic!)
• 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, extra for pan frying
• Parsley for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add an extra egg if the mixture appears to be too dry.
- Roll mixture into 8 equal sized balls.
- Heat a fry pan with olive oil under medium heat, place the patty balls on the pan and use the back of a spatula to press the balls into patties. Pan fry for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Serve hot and sprinkle parsley for garnish to serve.
You can find more Spring recipes in our Spring 2015 issue e-magazine!
Click on the below image to download