Reiki Therapy in Glen Waverley
Benefits of Reiki
- Deep relaxation
- Stress Reduction
- Sense of well-being & positivity
- Sense of calm
- Improved sleep patterns
- Reduction in pain
Anyone of any age & condition would benefit from Reiki. It is helpful for those who suffer from minor ailments to more chronic conditions. Reiki does not replace any medical or therapeutic treatments but it certainly enhances the healing process. Reiki is useful to those who are undergoing cancer treatments. Reiki has been incorporated in various hospices including Solaris Care, a wing of Sir Charles Gardiner hospital in Perth WA. Anecdotal evidence from patients includes reduction of pain, reduction of the effects of chemo & radiation therapy and reduction of associated stress and anxiety.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a hands-on healing modality that induces a state of deep relaxation. While in this state, the natural healing process of the body begins, the parasympathetic nervous system (the rest and digest system) calms the body and mind. This allows both mind & body to function better.
Reiki is a Japanese word, ‘Rei’ meaning Universal, Transcendental, Sacred and ‘Ki’ meaning Energy. Energy as in prana or Chi. This Universal Energy (as it may be called) is channeled through the hands into the client.
Personal boundaries are always adhered to and clients are fully clothed during treatments.
The benefits of choosing us
- We are passionate about Reiki, holistic health and your well-being
- We are dedicated to continuing self-development and education
- Our Reiki Practitioner & Teacher has extensive knowledge and experience in Traditional Japanese Reiki.
- Feel nurtured in a quiet, positive atmosphere
- Member of AARP, the professional arm of Australian Reiki Connection, member of Reiki Australia, Komyo ReikiDo Association & Komyo ReikiDo Australia.
Our Reiki practitioner at Healthy Energy, is Sally Wain. Sally is an accredited Komyo Reiki Practitioner and Komyo Reiki Teacher, taught by Hyakuten Inamoto. Hyakuten Inamoto, founder of Komyo ReikiDo Japan, is a Japanese Buddhist monk who teaches extensively worldwide as well as teaching in his home town, Kyoto Japan.
Treatments and courses in Komyo Reiki are conducted at Healthy Energy. For more information, contact Sally here.