By the team at Healthy EnergyWatch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
• 2 cleaned squid tubes
• 1 small red onion
• 1 bunch of radish
• 1 bunch of romaine lettuce
• 1 small bunch of endive lettuce
• 1 small bunch of dill
• 1 small bunch of fresh mint
• 1 lemon
• . and orange
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 small chilli
• 1 small garlic bulb
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of pepper
1. Wash the squid tube under cold water to remove any excess mucous.
2. Place the quid on a clean flat surface and slice the squid into rings.
3. Once you have cut your squid place it in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, some lemon juice ( 1/2 a lemon) and thinly sliced chilli and garlic.
4. Then glad wrap your marinated squid and place it in the fridge while you prepare your salad.
5. Wash the red onion, radish, romaine lettuce, endive, dill and mint and allow the vegetables to dry completely.
6. Once the ingredients are dry place the romaine lettuce and endive on a serving bowl and add thinly sliced radish and red onion.
7. To fry the calamari heat a small pan and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry the calamari for 1 minute on each side.
8. Once the calamari has curled up, add the calamari to the salad and season the salad with roughly chopped dill, mint, thinly sliced chilli and some salt and pepper.
9. Finally, lightly drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil and add some orange and lemon wedges on the side.
You can find more tasty recipes like this in our Summer 2016 issue e-magazine!
Click on the below image to download