Since founding Healthy Energy, Sarah developed extensive skills in communication and dietetics. She has been living her passion to improve people’s health. Sarah’s philosophy is all about ‘if you want to change someone’s behaviour, you must first change their beliefs’. Through coaching, Sarah’s consultations focuses on finding the underlying cause that stops people from getting what they want in the domain of health. Then she provides achievable recommendations to help her clients to reach their goals. Sarah has helped thousands of clients to improve their health by reducing weight, controlling stable blood sugar level, blood cholesterol level and reducing gastrointestinal symptoms.
Sarah is also a speaker and corporate trainer. She works with corporate clients such as Telstra Super, National Australia Bank, Yarra Valley Water and many more. She regularly delivers healthy cooking demonstrations and nutrition seminars to make a company a healthier workplace.
On the other spectrum, Sarah lectures at the National Theatre Ballet School, working closely with full time dancers and teaching them about nutrition for dancing. She is also regularly invited by the Australian School of Football (soccer) as a guest speaker.
Sarah has a strong interest in Integrated Medicine and is continuing her education to increase her knowledge. Integrated Medicine is the combined practice and method of alternative medicine and evidence-based medicine (Western medicine).
- Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics (Monash University)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Accredited Sports Dietitian
- Member of the Dietitians Association of Australia
- Member of the Sports Dietitians Australia
- Member of the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Certified Coach
- ‘Chef at Home’ @ William Angliss Institute of TAFE – European style home cooking course
Resident Dietitian for:
- National Theatre Ballet School, St Kilda
- Australian School of Football (Soccer)
CantoneseBook an appointment