Keep It Off 12 Weeks Weight Loss & Diet Program
A holistic approach to weight management, relationships with food and long term mindset transformation. The program is a combination of the Get Psyched Weight Management Program and Holistic Nutrition Kickstart Program.
Four clinical hypnotherapy consultations focuses on:
- Stop impulsive eating, crave healthy food
- Crave exercise, feel motivated
- Hypnosis lapband ,feel full ,eat smaller meals
- Mindset Program New Habits ,Think Slim
Five nutrition consultations focuses on:
- Knowledge to nourish
- Whole food cooking for busy people
- Shop smart supermarket tour
Types of treatments
Our program uses a number of treatments that provide a wide array of benefits to you and your body. Some of these benefits include:
- Reshaping mindset around food and relationships of foods in relation to weight management.
- Resolving emotional eating issues (eat when bored/sad/angry/stressed/tired).
- Improving cooking skills with One on one consultations and cooking classes.
- Creating a good relationship with food.
- Gaining control with eating habits and food choices.
- Increase exercise motivation.
- Knowledge to choose foods that nourish.
Why Choose Our Weight Loss Program
We use a mindset focused program rather than knowledge based or meal plan focused. Our food based program doesn’t require any form of medication providing you with a natural method of weight loss. We also offer rebates for nutrition consultations which may be available depending on your level of insurance.
Our program develop long lasting results by teaching you how to develop a healthy lifestyle using nutritious food.
Benefits of our program
- One of its kind holistic approach to weight management (mindset + nutrition)
- Result driven
- Whole food approach
- Unique nutrition services (cooking classes)
Who would benefit from this program?
Our program caters for a wide variety of needs. Each client is different and has unique needs and we provide a program that will accommodate your needs.
Who will benefit:
- People who jump from diet to diet.
- People who lose weight from dieting, rebounce and gain more weight than starting point.
- People who suffers from stress, depression and anxiety and use food as comfort.
- People who wants to create a healthy relationship with food.
- People who wants to increase their nutrition and cooking knowledge.
- People who wants to feel better within themselves.
- People who wants to gain control with their food choices.
- People who wants to indulge once in a while without feeling guilty.
What qualifications do you have?
Our dietitian are all Accredited Practising Dietitians and Accredited Nutritionists
Our clinical hypnotherapist’s qualifications are:
- Registered as a Clinical Counsellor with The Australian Counselling Assoc.
- Registered as a Clinical Hypnotherapist with the Australian Hypnotherapist Assoc.
- Registered as a Committee member with the Australian Hypnotherapist Assoc.
- Registered as a Clinical Hypnotherapist with The National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Ph.D. Doctorate of Therapuetic Counselling
- M.T.C. Master of Therapeutic Counselling
- B.T.C. Bachelor of Therapeutic Counselling
- D.E.C. Social Counselling Degree
- Certificate level I-V: Clinical Hypnosis
- Master level Nuero Linguistic Pratcitioner
- Getspsyched Weight Loss Owner and Trainer
- Certified Professional Practioner of Sheila Granger’s Virtual Band
- Registered Hypnobirthing Practitioner – The Monagan Method
- Elite Sport’s Performance Mind Coach
Frequently asked questions
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state, during which your conscious mind is relaxed, allowing you to easily bypass its critical functioning, imbuing your subconscious mind with powerful suggestions. Hypnosis is backed by solid medical, scientific and psychological evidence. The truth is, you are already being hypnotized daily by your own inner thoughts, behaviors, habits, conditioning, associations and of course by external marketing.
What’s the difference between clinical hypnotherapy and stage hypnotherapy you see on TV?
How can my problems be fixed in as little as 1-4 sessions?
We respect and acknowledge the value of Talk therapy. But there is a time when “talking” is no longer beneficial, in fact it can become dangerous, as it perpetuates the “story” you’re stuck on.Keep doing the same thing over and over and you keep getting the same results.Hypnosis goes deeper than just the conscious talking process.Hypnosis allows you to access the deeper subconscious mind, imprint powerful NEW thinking styles, motivations, and habits.
What if I can’t be hypnotised?
Hypnosis is a natural state we are all in all throughout the day.In a session, the clinical hypnotherapist will explain in depth what hypnosis is and what it isn’t.Hypnosis is not a catatonic state where you are not in control.It is a state where physical and mental relaxation is created, it is a mind training learning. All we need from you is a willingness to change.
Is the program paleo, vegan, raw or gluten free?
Our philosophy about food and nutrition is eat whole foods and prepare it yourself. We understand that we are all unique and different hence how we react to certain style of eating would be very different. While we don’t believe in every one should be eating the same way, we respect and work with people who have different dietary requirements. As you know your body better than anyone else, our role here is to give you guidance to be the healthier you.
How do I sign up for the program?
Before signing up for the Keep It Off Program, we would like to understand you more to make sure the program is right for you. Please book in a free assessment / health blueprint online and have a chat with one of our nutritionists and dietitians.
Do I need a doctor referral to join the program?
Doctor referral is not required to join our program. However, we do accept enhanced primary care plan (EPC plan) from your GPs.
What happen after the program?
Our goal for you at the end of the 12 weeks program is to feel empowered to make any food choices in any situation. However, most clients understands the value of accountability from their health professional and most of our clients will continue for a monthly to 6 weekly follow up.
Is the program suitable for people who have special dietary requirements?
Our nutritionists and dietitian are professionally trained to work with people who have any medical conditions such as coeliac disease, fructose and lactose malabsorption, food allergies, type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
How much is the program?
To make sure this is the right program for you, ring 1300 318 817 for a free consultation to find out more